Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Of GASP..and ISC

GASP : Guild of Actors at SP Jain!
Just after some days of joining SP..our seniors introduced us to GASP. They had formed a team and had staged a the play "Tughlaq". Anupam Joshi is the guy who had done a very good job of staging the play.

Probably many people in our batch also would have thought of being a part of the GASP team. GASP brings life into SP. We all knew who would take the intiative in our batch!! it had to be Issac John..very talented guy.

Well after almost 8 months of coming into SP..we are all set to rock SP with our play "Final Solutions"...it is t be staged at 8.30PM on 16th feb 2005. This blog is being written @ 3.45AM on 15th feb..we have just arrived in our roooms after a dress rehearsal "on the stage".

I wont say much today...I was supposed to be sleeping and taking rest...so if other Gaspians read it..dangerous for me ;-)))

All that I would like to say is " Wish us please" and "Watch out for Farhan"!!! My very good friend...room mate...and BRILLIANT actor!!!

ISC : In the middle of all the hectic schedules...I managed to finish my essay on "Liberty Trust and Responsibility" and sent it across to the 35th ISC Symposium to be held in Switzerland.

Cheerio,
KSP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home